Please enjoy this sponsored post!
No one ever wishes to lose their hair in their life. Sadly, though, hair loss is a common occurrence in both men and women. Studies show that every hair strand has a lifespan ranging between 2 and 5 years. However, there are other circumstances that may trigger rapid hair loss. If you are looking for ways to stop hair loss in men, today is your lucky day. There are various remedial actions that you can take to prevent hair loss. Using the right hair vitamins for men is a great way to preserve your hair and extend its lifespan.
Whereas there are people who tend to lose hair naturally, there are others who suffer from various medical conditions. Whatever your case, here are some tips to boost hair growth and keep it strong.
1. Avoid High-temp Hair Styling Devices
Depending on the type of hair that you have, you may have to style it from time to time. Unfortunately, using styling tools with extreme heat drains the moisture from the hair and may damage it. At the end of it all, you may end up losing hair due to the high heat.
2. Use Mild Shampoo for Your Hair
Shampoos are meant to get rid of the excess oil and dirt from your hair. However, there are many commercial-grade shampoos that contain harsh chemicals. After continuous use of the shampoo, your hair will lose fatty acids and natural oils. The secret is to make use of mild shampoo and possibly find one with natural ingredients. If you have been losing hair, you may consider switching to a milder shampoo.
3. Boost Your Vitamins Intake
Hair vitamins for men are a great and effective way of preventing hair loss. There are different vitamins that will enhance the strength of your hair. Some of the best hair vitamins include:
· Biotin: Lack of biotin can lead to significant hair loss, brittle nails, and even skin rashes. Biotin is vitamin B7 which is essential to your body. You can derive this vitamin from foods like egg yolks, meat, and whole grain. There are also vitamin supplements that will be equally effective.
· Vitamin C: Vitamin C is another essential vitamin that can prevent hair loss. One of the main roles of vitamin C in your body is the absorption of iron. Citrus fruits, bell peppers, and leafy greens are some of the food sources that contain vitamin C. You should make a point of including this in your diet and it will help in preventing hair loss.
· Vitamin D: Most people are aware that vitamin D is useful for your bones. However, it is important to note when you have a deficiency of this vitamin, you may end up suffering hair loss. The human skin is able to generate vitamin D from sunlight, but this may not be adequate. You can boost your vitamin D levels by including fortified milk or fatty fish in your diet. You can also get vitamin D supplements from your doctor.
4. Comb Your Hair with Soft-bristle Brush
When combing your hair, find a soft brush, preferably one that is made with natural fibers. This will enhance healthy oil levels in your hair. There are keratin proteins in your hair and by brushing gently; you will protect your hair.
These are some of the basic tips that can help prevent hair loss in men. Taking care of your hair is imperative as it tends to improve the health of your hair. You can make regular use of hair vitamins for men to boost the hair’s strength and health.
Retain Your Hairline
Whereas there are some inevitable circumstances that may cause hair loss in men, with the simple steps shared in this article you should be able to protect your hairline. Consult your doctor for the best hair vitamins for men and the supplements that will work for you.