Bay Area Beauty Blogger’s new Etsy shop: BABBsMakeupArt is now open and ready for business!
If you haven’t been keeping up with @BABBsMakeupArt on Instagram, what are you waiting for!? 🙂 Please go follow that account, it is were all shop announcements are made. For now, this blog post will help catch you up on what you may have missed.
- All of the pieces of wall art in my shop are painted with makeup! Mostly eyeshadow, but some are painted with bronzer, highlighter, or blush. Living and blogging about beauty in the San Francisco Bay Area, I’ve decided to take my love of makeup to the next level! By giving unused and expired makeup palettes new life, I’m creating art that I hope will bring joy to all beauty and art lovers.
- Most of my designs are beauty-related. Some are seasonal.
- Fifty percent of all net proceeds from my shop will go to a different charitable organization every month. This month I’ll be donating to Susan G. Komen in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This collection of pink products was inspired by this important month and wonderful organization. Take a look!
- With Halloween creeping up on us, I’ve also added some very limited Halloween designs to my shop.
- Don’t hesitate to buy whatever catches your eye, only one of each design is currently in stock! Since my pieces are painted with makeup, some colors can be recreated, some cannot.
You are all caught up! Head on over to my brand new Etsy shop to shop now!
As always, THANK YOU so much for your continued support!
BABB (Bay Area Beauty Blogger)