This post may contain affiliate and sponsored links.
What are my favorite attributes when it comes to summer must-haves? That they’re affordable, cruelty-free, clean, and most importantly, lightweight. Undone Beauty checks off all of these boxes, and more! All of the products in this post are also vegan and made with glow-giving coconut extract.
You may have seen Undone Beauty products at your local Target (they’re available on Undone-Beauty.com and Amazon too!). If you haven’t tried them yet, I recommend that you do. Here are the products that I love and recommend from Undone Beauty. Even though we’re all wearing a mask every time we leave our houses (safety first!), all of these Undone Beauty products are summer 2020 must-haves!
Undone Beauty UnFoundation GlowTint
This light-weight, skin-perfecting formula is cruelty-free, paraben-free, and vegan. This is a summer must-have because it’s so light-weight. It gives an even skin tone and gorgeous glow while feeling comfortable even on hot, sticky days. I applied my UnFoundation GlowTint directly onto my skin and then blended it in with a blending sponge. It can also be applied and easily blended in with clean fingers or a foundation brush.
Check out the picture at the end of this post to see the summer makeup look that I created with my Undone Beauty products!Shop It – $14.00
Conceal to Reveal Palette
This ultimate coverage compact is a no-brainer. It includes 3 levels of coverage with ideas (instructions) on how to use them right on the back of the packaging. If you’re clueless when it comes to cosmetics, this concealer palette is here to help!
The 3 levels of coverage include:
- A sheer, dewy formula that can also be used to highlight. This one looks great on your cheekbones.
- A medium-coverage formula that can be used wherever you’d like. I’ve been using this to mask redness on my cheeks, forehead, and chin.
- My favorite: A full-coverage formula that conceals under-eye circles and blemishes. Even though it is full coverage, it is still light-weight making it ideal for summer use!
Lip to Cheek Palette
This multi-tasking palette is a summer/beach bag must-have! It comes in 4 sheer shades. I tried 340 Rosewood and I absolutely love it. Rosewood is perfect for my olive skin with its yellow undertones. As the name suggests this product can be quickly swiped onto your lips and cheeks, giving both a hint of color.
Like the Conceal to Reveal Palette, this compact palette contains 3 formulas.
- One formula is long-lasting and works wonderfully on both your lips and cheeks. This one has a matte finish on my lips and a natural finish on my cheeks.
- The second formula has a dewy finish, great for glossing your lips or lids. That’s right, I did some experimenting. I swiped this on my lids to create a glowing eye look – perfect for summer!
- The last formula has a sheer finish, for a barely-there tint. This is great for your lips and highlighting the tops of your cheekbones.
Undone Beauty Water Bronzer
This ultra-blendable water-based bronzer is the product I was most excited to try. First of all, I love that it’s a stick making it super portable (for whenever traveling is safe again). It’s the perfect size to pop in your everyday bag too!
Putting this on feels SO refreshing, it feels like you’re swiping cool water on your face and it sets to a beautiful sheer bronze. This works great in all of the typical contouring spots, beneath your blush, along your hairline, down either side of your nose, just below the middle of your bottom lip, and along either side of your jawline. That may seem like a lot to remember, but no worries! There are handy illustrations on the back of the packaging showing you exactly where to apply this wonderful water bronzer.Shop It – $10.00
What are your summer beauty must-haves? Please share in the comments below!
Shop Undone Beauty on Amazon and get that summer glow by the end of the week with Prime!
- Dermaflage Review and Where To Buy It
- Ten Great Ways To Add Life Into Your Workwear
- BABBsMakeupArt is Now Open!
- BABBsMakeupArt Opens in 1 Week!
- How do You Start a Medical Spa Business on Budget?