As I apply my lipstick, I’m reminded that “I am tough.” I swipe on my blush and I’m reminded that “I achieve goals.” Drawing on my liquid eyeliner, I’m reminded that “Eye am outstanding.” Does your makeup remind you of how amazing you are? With self-affirmations on every product, REALHER makeup will never let you forget how much of a goddess you are.
This post may contain affiliate links and sponsored links.
Today let’s talk about a sampling of products that the cruelty-free makeup brand REALHER sent me to try.
Including self-affirmations on ALL of their products, the positivity is real with this brand and we could all use some good vibes right now.
REALHER Makeup – Lips
REALHER Lip Kit – I AM FABULOUS
When choosing a REALHER lip kit, you have 3 themed options to choose from each complete with a lip liner, a matte liquid lipstick, and a lip plumping gloss. Loving red lips, I chose to try the I Am Fabulous kit. The other kits are named I Am Awesome and Women Rule The World.
The I Am Fabulous Kit includes the Be Yourself Be REALHER Lip Liner, the I Am A Fighter Lip Plumping Gloss, and the I Am Tough Matte Liquid Lipstick. Being a brick red, the I Am Tough Matte Liquid Lipstick is an instant winner for me. Brick matte reds are my favorite shades to wear!
The lip liner and lip plumping gloss have more of a beautiful deep berry tint to them and are screaming Fall must-have. I know we’re heading into Spring, but you know I’ll be reminding you of these shades in a few months! These products pair well together, line your lips with the liner then fill your lips in with the plumping lip gloss.
This lip kit is:
REALHER MAKEUP – Eyes
REALHER “EYE AM OUTSTANDING” Liquid Eyeliner
Applying liquid eyeliner can be tricky, being told that “eye” am outstanding before attempting application is a nice confidence boost. Luckily, this liquid eyeliner glides on smoothly. With a steady hand, you can easily create a courageous cat eye with this eyeliner.
This eyeliner has a matte finish, it’s long-lasting, and it is waterproof. It is also:
REALHER II Shadow Palette DO YOUR SQUATS
This everyday palette includes 9 motivating and empowering shades. There are eyeshadows with matte, sheen, shimmer, and metallic finishes in this palette. I love having this range of colors and finishes at my fingertips, it ensures that I never get bored applying my everyday or evening eyeshadow looks.
All of the following shades included in this palette are easy to apply and blend:
- Driven: Soft Matte Vanilla. The perfect shade to create a canvas from your eyelid to your brow bone.
- Limitless: Rose gold sheen. This is one of my favorites! It’s a whimsical shade for day-to-day looks.
- Invincible: Matte cinnamon. Ideal transition color to softly blend upwards into the eye crease.
- Bodacious: Copper taupe sheen. To elevate your look, lightly dab this soft glam shade into the middle of your eyelid.
- Dazzling: Shimmering true copper. For those who want to lightly amplify their day-time look.
- Indomitable: Matte mahogany. Your go-to shade for a more romantic eye with its soft red to true brown undertones.
- Awesome: Medium bronze sheen. This is another one of my favorites, I like wearing in on my eyelid.
- Terrific: Metallic espresso. When you want the glam and the drama all at once. The gold flecks are so pretty in this one!
- Unshakeable: Matte espresso. This shade is all about drama. Use it to create the ultimate smokey eye.
This palette is:
REALHER Makeup – Face
REALHER ULTIMATE GLOW GETTER Cheek Trio
When it comes to contouring, this is the only palette that you need. This Cheek Trio highlights, while reminding you that you are a Goddess. It flushes the cheeks while reminding you that you are Blessed. Defining your cheeks with the bronzing shade will remind you that you are Incredible.
I love using the REALHER Be The Change vegan brush to apply and blend in the blush Blessed. For more control, I use the REALHER I Achieve Goals vegan brush to apply the highlighter Goddess and the bronzer Incredible.
This palette is:
Enjoying this post? “Buy me a coffee” to let me know! 🙂
For self-affirmation printables to put on your mirror, desk, or fridge, subscribe to my blog! Those will be coming your way later this week.
Be well, everyone!
- 6 Tips for Opening Your First Fashion Business Online
- BeautyCounter Skincare Review
- How To Detox Your Beauty Routine
- Self-Affirmations To Print and Post
- Why CBD Products For Beauty And Wellness Are Common in the USA