I hope everyone has a spectacularly scary and safe Halloween!
We’re putting out some last-minute decorations for trick-or-treaters, getting ready, then heading out to trick-or-treat ourselves! We’ll be putting out our teal pumpkin for the Teal Pumpkin Project to let everyone know that we’re handing out non-food treats. Glow sticks have been a really popular treat for the last couple of years and I hope everyone likes them this year as much as they have in the past!
I’m looking forward to sharing our Halloween pics with you soon!
For info on the Teal Pumpkin Project, click here.
Become a Patron!
- 7 Foods to Eat For Healthy Hair
- 3 Easy Ways To Make Your Morning More Sustainable
- Museum of 3D Illusions San Francisco
- 4 Wellness Habits That Can Help You Live Your Best Life
- Ways to Balance Holidays and Healthy Eating ideas