Today I’m getting my skin ready for tomorrow’s Halloween makeup! To partner with LookFantastic on their Halloween With LookFantastic campaign, I’m prepping my skin with 3 different masks! BTW, I love multi-masking.
This post may contain affiliate links.
To firm up my forehead, I’m using the Supermood Beauty YOUTH GLO Babyface Mask with Vitamin C & Gingko Bilboa.
On my cheeks and chin, I’m using the Alchimie Forever Kantic Brightening Moisture Mask to reduce redness.
To treat my skin after Halloween, I’ll put on the Starskin Beauty After Party Brightening Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Sheet Mask or the Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask. Either way, my skin will be pampered and smooth after the havoc of Halloween.
To get these or anything from #LookFantastic for 20% off, shop this link and use code: MORGAN20.
Take care of your skin and have a Happy Halloween!
Become a Patron!
- 7 Foods to Eat For Healthy Hair
- 3 Easy Ways To Make Your Morning More Sustainable
- Museum of 3D Illusions San Francisco
- 4 Wellness Habits That Can Help You Live Your Best Life
- Ways to Balance Holidays and Healthy Eating ideas