Today is Day One of Prime Day! Here’s everything you need to know about shopping Prime Day deals and how to get the most out of Amazon Prime Day 2019.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make any purchases after clicking these links I may receive a commission. Shopping these links is a great & easy way to support my blog at no extra cost to you!
Amazon Prime Day 2019 Guide
First: Become a Prime Member!
You can only shop Prime Day deals if you’re an Amazon Prime Member. I’ve been a Prime Member for several years and I love it. Sign yourself up to become a prime member right here and get a 30-day free trial!
Second: Watch the Deals You Want to Shop
Using the Amazon App, click “Watch This Deal” on deals you want to take advantage of. Once you’ve clicked “Watch This Deal,” you’re all set! You’ll be notified when the items you’re watching go on sale on Prime Day.
Some items are only available in limited quantities so “watching” them and getting notified when they go on sale is key for the best chances of getting the deals you want and not missing out!
BONUS: Get a $10 Amazon credit the first time you sign into the Amazon App. EXTRA BONUS: Get another $10 Amazon credit after making your first in-app purchase.
Download the Amazon App here.
Third: Keep An Eye Out for the Prime Day Badge
As you shop Amazon on Prime Day and search for specific items you’re wanting, look for the Prime Day Badge to find what you need on sale.
Fourth: Take Advantage of these Amazon Prime Day Bonuses
- Get a $10 Amazon Credit when you load $100 or more to your Amazon Gift Card Balance.
- Spend $10 at Whole Foods between July 3rd and July 16th (in-store or on Prime Now) and get $10 on Amazon for Prime Day.
- Get a $10 Amazon credit the first time you sign into the Amazon App. Get another $10 Amazon credit after making your first in-app purchase.
- You get $10 off your next order of $50 or more after installing Amazon Assistant.
Fifth: Shop My Favorite Products Using My Amazon Storefront
Install Amazon Assistant
Amazon Assistant is a browser extension that helps you discover Amazon products and compare prices as you browse the web. With Amazon Assistant you’ll get:
- Order and Shipment Updates: Real-time updates of when your orders ship and arrive.
- Product Comparisons: Product offers, ratings, and reviews, while browsing the web.
- A Universal Registry and Lists: A place to save all of your favorite products from Amazon and other websites.
- Shortcuts: Easy access to your order history.
- Today’s Deals: New deal announcements every day and notifications of when deals you’re watching go live.
Download Amazon Assistant here. BONUS: You get $10 off your next order of $50 or more after installing the Amazon Assistant!
Will you be taking advantage of Amazon Prime Day 2019 deals?
Thank you so much for reading this post! Since you’re already here and loving the content, please consider becoming a patron. For as little as $1 a month, that’s only $12 a year, you can proudly show your support and unlock exclusive content created specifically for my Patrons! Become a Patron!
- MANIKO Nail Polish Strips Review
- How To Create Time For Yourself, Every day!
- My Noom Journey – A Noom Review
- Halloween In A Pandemic
- How Women Can Get Ahead During a Recession