Amazon Prime Day 2019 is right around the corner! Here is your Amazon Prime Day Shopping Guide.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make any purchases after clicking these links I may receive a commission. Shopping these links is a great & easy way to support my blog at no extra cost to you!
If you’re not an Amazon Prime Member, become one ASAP! Sign up right here and get a 30-day free trial.
Now that you’re a Prime Member, let’s get started!
Amazon Prime Day 2019 Shopping Guide
I’ll be sharing a very detailed shopping guide on Prime Day, take a look at that on Monday, July 15th (Prime Day) to get the best deals and savings. For now, here’s my cheat sheet to get you started!
Using the Amazon App, Watch the Deals You Want to Shop. Download the Amazon App here.
Keep An Eye Out for the Prime Day Badge
Take Advantage of these Amazon Prime Day Bonuses
- Get a $10 Amazon Credit when you load $100 or more to your Amazon Gift Card Balance.
- Spend $10 at Whole Foods between July 3rd and July 16th (in-store or on Prime Now) and get $10 on Amazon for Prime Day.
- Get a $10 Amazon credit the first time you sign into the Amazon App. Then, get another $10 Amazon credit after making your first in-app purchase.
- Get $10 off your next order of $50 or more after installing Amazon Assistant.
Shop my Favorite Products Using my Amazon Storefront
Install Amazon Assistant
Are you looking forward to shopping Prime Day deals or maybe already taking advantage of the Prime Day Launches?
Please share what you’re getting in the comments below!
Thank you so much for reading this post! Since you’re already here and loving the content, please consider becoming a patron. For as little as $1 a month, that’s only $12 a year, you can proudly show your support and unlock exclusive content created specifically for my Patrons! Become a Patron!
- Quick and Easy DIY Thanksgiving Centerpiece
- Wellness Wednesday Self-Care Quotes
- Dealing With Stress
- Happy Halloween!
- Halloween With LookFantastic