I took this product out of my fabfitfun Summer 2019 box and put it on immediately. After reading this post, can you guess what product I’m talking about?
This post may contain affiliate links. #fabfitfunaffiliate
My fabfitfun Summer 2019 box is here! Being a Select Member I have the opportunity to choose what I get in my box. This summer I chose a variety of products. I picked out a necklace, kimono, makeup setting spray, and so much more. Let’s chat about what I got, then let me know what you got or go ahead and subscribe to #fabfitfun!
Spiritual Gangster Maya Kimono – Value: $60.00
- Kimonos are the perfect summer accessory. I’ve found that this is great for throwing on over a tank-top and heading out. I also love lounging around the house in it.
111Skin Rose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Mask (Set of 5) – Value: $160.00
- I love sheet masks and these are fancy AF. Made with 24-Karat gold and damask rose extract, they brighten, soothe and hydrate. I’ve been loving them, but are they worth $160.00? No. TBH, I’d get this set of sheet masks instead.
Jennifer Zeuner Star Double Necklace – Value: $50.00
- Stars are my absolute favorite! If something has stars on it, there’s a 99% chance I’ll love it. This necklace is no exception. It’s delicate, double-stranded, and gold. It’s already become a staple in my summer wardrobe!
Eyeko London Eye Do Black Liquid Eyeliner – Value: $20.00
- A black liquid eyeliner cat-eye is my almost everyday go-to makeup look. This liquid liner is nice and precise, just the way I like my liquid eyeliners. It’s valued at $20, but you can get it here for $18.00!
COOLA Organic SPF 30 Makeup Setting Sunscreen Spray – Value: $36.00
- SPF everything is a must during the summer! Adding this to my fabfitfun Summer 2019 box was a no-brainer. Bonus: It has a matte finish formula to help keep my combination/oily skin from glistening in the summer heat. To get it for only $31.76, shop it here.
Invisibobble® Original Duo Pack – Value: $16.00
- These hair ties work surprisingly well. They provide a good hold without leaving behind a ponytail kink in my hair. If you like going between having your hair up and then down and then up again throughout the day, like me, these are perfect for you.
Generation Clay™ Ultra Violet Brightening Clay Mask – Value: $36.00
- This mask revitalizes dull, tired skin with a mix of hydrating desert lime, cleansing betonite clay, rejuvenating davidson plum, and aloe vera. This is a perfect combination of ingredients for gorgeous glowing summer skin. Plus, it smells amazing! Get it here for $34.97.
Whish Exfoliating Foot Mask – Value: $32.00
- Sandal season is upon us and smooth, soft feet are a must! The pumpkin seed and willow bark extract in this foot mask exfoliate leaving my feet sandal-ready overnight. I’ve been putting this on before bed and rinsing it off in the morning.
Grace & Stella Rose Facial Spray – Value: $25.95
- This facial spray is so refreshing and it smells so good! As the afternoon heat hits its peak, I spritz this on for an instant cool down. It provides a great moisture boost too.
Treat yourself to the fabfitfun Summer 2019 box before it sells out, click here to subscribe. Use code VACATION10 to get $10 off your first box!
You made it to the end of the post! What product did I take out and immediately put on?
The Spiritual Gangster Maya Kimono! Which of these products would you have put on right away?
Thank you so much for being a fan of my blog! Since you’re already here and loving the content, please consider becoming a patron. For as little as $1 a month, that’s only $12 a year, you can proudly show your support. Click the button below for more info!Become a Patron!
Check out my latest posts!
- REALHER Makeup And Self-Affirmations
- Vapour Beauty, A Clean Beauty Brand
- Dealing With COVID-19 Lockdown
- Lost Vegas: Tim Burton @ The Neon Museum
- fabfitfun Spring Box 2020