As the weather warms up day-trips, weekend getaways, and beach vacations may be on your horizon. No matter where I’m going or for how long, there are certain travel beauty essentials I cannot leave my house without. Next time you’re heading out for a trip, relax, use this list when packing, and go ahead and enjoy yourself! BTW, this post includes a printable travel packing list. Pin it, print it, share it with friends!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you make any purchases after clicking these links I may receive a commission. Shopping these links is a great & easy way to support my blog at no extra cost to you!
My toiletry bag is usually the last thing I finish packing while getting ready the day of my trip. I use most of the products I want to take with me so I need to have them handy when getting ready. This means that they can’t be packed ahead of time, but I do think about them first and foremost.
Travel Beauty Essentials – Liquids
While getting ready for my trip I pack my liquids in one bag and everything else in another. If you’re traveling on a plane this is a must, if not it helps ensure your liquids don’t accidentally leak everywhere. Try to pack as many solid or powder products as possible to limit what needs to be kept in your clear quart-sized bag.
- Face Wash
- I like to travel with spray toners like this one, they’re quicker and easier to use.
- Eye Cream
- Setting Spray
- A refreshing setting spray like this one can be used throughout the day.
- Perfume/Body Spray Sample
- Put those perfume samples to good use!
Travel Beauty Essentials – Other
- Makeup Remover/Makeup Remover Wipes
- I love packing both of these, but one or the other would suffice. I especially like this solid makeup remover, it melts your makeup off gently.
- Facial SPF Stick
- Get one from a skincare brand you love to ensure it doesn’t clog your pores.
- Stick Foundation
- Stick Concealer
- Notice the pattern here, it’s easier to travel with sticks!
- Brow Powder/Brow Pencil
- Eyeshadow Palette/Eyeshadow Sticks
- Try to pick a small, travel-friendly palette. This one is my fav. Or, go for a few of your favorite eyeshadow sticks instead, like these.
- Pencil Eyeliner
- This and the next two products should all be powders or better yet, you guessed it, sticks. The easier your makeup is to apply, the better.
- Hair Brush
- Hair Ties
- Bobby Pins
- Makeup Sponge(s)
- Makeup Brushes
- If you pack makeup products that are in stick form, you won’t need to pack as many brushes. You may be able to get away with none at all.
Travel Beauty Essentials – Buy When You Arrive
If these products are not provided in your hotel, head to your hotel gift shop, a big box store or drugstore to get the following travel beauty essentials when you arrive at your destination.
- Hair Styling Products
- I’ve yet to find an easy way to travel with hair styling products. If you have any ideas, please let me know!
- Body Wash
- Shave Gel
- Cotton Balls
Are any of your travel beauty essentials missing from this list? Please let me know in the comments!
For more of my travel beauty essentials and travel essentials in general, check out the Time for a Trip! Idea List on my Amazon Storefront!
Printable Travel Packing List
When packing for your next trip be sure to use this printable travel packing list. Pin it or print it, share it with a friend! Safe Travels!
Shop these travel beauty essentials on my Amazon Influencer Storefront! It’s full of my favorite products from beauty products to workout gear to travel essentials!