Family. Friends. Food. What’s not to love about Thanksgiving? Dine in style with this gorgeous Fall-inspired Thanksgiving makeup look. Friendsgiving or Thanksgiving, this makeup look will guarantee you look gorgeous in all of the Snaps, Insta Stories, and photos posted and taken throughout that day! Follow along with the steps written out below or watch my video at the end of this post to create this look with me. You got this!
FYI, this post may contain affiliate links.
To create this Thanksgiving Makeup Look you’ll need the following products. Incorporated into this list are the exact products that I used to create my look and their prices as of publishing this post.
- Color Correcting Concealer
- wet n wild MegaCushion Color Corrector Green $5.69
- Medium-Full Coverage Foundation
- CliniqueFIT Workout Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 40 $29.50
- Under Eye Concealer
- Chanel Lift Lumiere Smoothing & Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer SOLD OUT
- Blemish Concealer
- Makeup Revolution Conceal & Define Full Coverage Conceal & Contour $7.00
- Brow Gel
- ColourPop Brow Boss Gel $6.00
- Shimmering Beige Eyeshadow
- ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow in Okay (from the Journey Foursome) $18.00
- Shimmering Copper Eyeshadow
- ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow in DJ (from the Journey Foursome) $18.00
- Eyelash Glue
- DUO Striplash Adhesive, Brush On, White/Clear $3.89
- Ardell Lash Wispies Black $4.99
- Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long-Lasting Gel Eyeliner in Sunset Gold $16.00
- Black Liquid Eyeliner
- Tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Eyeliner $20.00
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Murumuru Butter Bronzer in Light Bronzer $14.99
- Milani Online Only Rose Blush Trio Palette (the middle shade) $12.99
- Lip Color
- Tarte Lip Sculptor Lipstick & Lipgloss in Life $24.00
- Setting Spray
- Pixi by Petra Rose Glow Mist $15.00
Step-by-Step Thanksgiving Day Makeup Tutorial
Create the perfect, smooth canvas by applying a makeup primer.
Conceal any redness with a neutralizing color correcting concealer.
Apply and blend in a long-lasting, medium-full coverage foundation that has a natural finish.
Use concealer as necessary to cover blemishes, remaining redness, and to brighten dark undereye circles. You may want to use more than one concealer for this, one for under your eyes and one for anywhere else that needs a little concealing.
Fill in your brows with a brow gel that matches your natural brow color.
Dab a shimmering beige eyeshadow under your eyebrows, right on top of your brow bone.
Press a shiny copper eyeshadow onto your entire eyelid up to your crease.
Use a shimmering gold eyeliner to line your lower lash line.
Line your upper lash line with a black liquid eyeliner and give yourself a little wing.
Grab that shimmering beige eyeshadow again and dab it onto the inner and outer corners of your eyes.
Apply a pair of natural-looking false eyelashes to your upper lash line. I know natural-looking false eyelashes is a bit of an oxymoron, but enhancing your natural lashes will really make your eyes pop!
Blend in a light bronzer under your cheekbones, under the middle of your bottom lip, and along either side of the bridge of your nose.
Give your cheeks some color without taking the attention away from your enchanting eyes by brushing on a mauve-y pink blush.
Swipe on a creamy neutral lipstick and top that off with a shiny, creamy gloss.
Make sure your look lasts through your last bite of dessert by spritzing on a setting spray.
The most important step of all: Look in the mirror, lovely, and take a moment to appreciate yourself!
Create this Thanksgiving Day Makeup Look with me on my YouTube channel!
If you do create this makeup look on yourself, please share it with me by uploading it to social media and tagging me #bayareabeautyblogger and @bayareabeautyblogger. I’ll repost my favorites!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Fun with Photo Editing