With the change of seasons comes a slight change in my everyday makeup look. As the temperatures drop (everywhere except for San Francisco, it’s now Summer here), I tend to swap out my light and airy makeup looks for more earthy tones and red lips.
This post may contain affiliate links.
To create this Everyday Fall Makeup Look with me you’ll need the following products. The products that I used to create my look and their prices as of publishing this post are written in Italics.
- dr. brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer $45.00
- Color Correcting Concealer
- Soap & Glory Kick Ass All is Calm Concealer Stick $10.00
- Medium-Full Coverage Foundation
- Antonym Cosmetics Skin Esteem Organic Liquid Foundation $52.00
- Under Eye Concealer
- Chanel Lift Lumiere Smoothing & Rejuvenating Eye Contour Concealer SOLD OUT
- Blemish Concealer
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer $32.00
- Tinted Brow Gel, Brow Powder, or Brow Pencil
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel $22.00
- Shimmery Gold Eyeliner
- Julep When Pencil Met Gel Long Lasting Eyeliner $16.00
- Black Liquid Eyeliner
- Tarte Sex Kitten Liquid Eyeliner $20.00
- Light Brown Eyeshadow
- Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Cream Shadow Stick $22.00
- Orange-y Red Lipstick
- Besame Cosmetics Lipstick $22.00
- Setting Spray
- Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist $15.00
- False Lashes or Lengthening and Volumizing Mascara
- Ardell Wispies $3.99
Step-by-Step Makeup Tutorial
Create the perfect, smooth canvas by applying a makeup primer.
Dot and blend in a green color-correcting concealer on any redness and under your eyes. If you have a yellow or peach color-correcting concealer to use under your eyes only, that’d be even better.
Apply and blend in a medium-full coverage foundation that has a natural finish.
Use concealer as necessary to cover blemishes, remaining redness, and to brighten dark under eye circles.
Fill in your brows with a tinted brow gel, brow powder, or brow pencil.
Blend a light brown eyeshadow over your entire eyelid.
Use a black liquid eyeliner to line your upper lash line. Extend the line out to create a wing OR skip the wing for faster application.
Brush a black lengthening and volumizing mascara onto your upper lashes OR apply false lashes to your upper lash line.
If applying false lashes, blend them into your natural eyelashes with a black mascara after they’ve been applied. For this I used e.l.f. cosmetics Mineral Mascara $3.00.
Blend a shimmery gold pencil eyeliner onto the inner corners of your eyes, your lower lash line, and the outer corners of your eyes. No need to be precise, let the eyeliner give your eyes an imperfect burst of brightness.
Swipe on a red lipstick with an orange undertone. This and the shimmery gold eyeliner give your classic makeup look a Fall feel.
To finish your look, spritz on a setting spray to ensure your look lasts all day.
Create this makeup look with me on my YouTube channel!
After watching and creating this makeup look on yourself, share it with me by uploading it to social media and tagging me #bayareabeautyblogger and @bayareabeautyblogger.
I can’t wait to see your looks! Happy Fall!