Summer is winding down and a new season means a new fabfitfun box! The fabfitfun Fall box is full of surprises. As always there are plenty of quality beauty products in the box, but the products I found the most exciting were the home goods and tech products included in the box. The only thing missing this season is a trendy piece of jewelry, while the rest of the products are fabulous I do wish a shiny bauble was tucked away in there. I would have liked to have seen one of the two skincare products in the fabfitfun Fall box swapped out for a sparkling new accessory. Besides that minor hiccup, overall, the fabfitfun Fall box 2018 is full of perfectly practical products.
This post may contain affiliate links. #fabfitfunpartner
Inside the fabfitfun Fall 2018 Box
- Crown Brush 6 Piece Brush Set
- Alfred Teapot
- CYLO COBRA Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds
- Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser – Olive Leaf & Plantago Extract
- GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET OXYGENATING DEEP CLEANSE MASK (2 PACK)
- touch in SOL Metallist Liquid Foil Lipstick Duo in Penny
- Simply Whimsical Set of Two Tea Towels
- SKIN&CO Roma & Blue in Capri Shower Gel
Crown Brush 6 Piece Brush Set – $75.00
- I’m a huge fan of Crown Brushes, when it came to choosing between this and the Vince Camuto Tote, picking the brushes was a no-brainer. Besides loving Crown brushes, I have far too many totes. Crown brushes are cruelty-free, they last, and they are super soft. I love that this set includes a sampling of brushes to create a full makeup look and that they’re organized in a travel-friendly pouch.
Alfred Teapot – $26.00
- I’m new to the world of Alfred, but I feel that this teapot is a fantastic introduction to the brand. The teapot I received was designed right here in California at the Alfred Tea Room. It’s ceramic with a stainless steel lid. To make tea time as lovely as possible, it has a wide-lipped infuser and dripless spout. If you’re an LA resident, you can go ahead and
CYLO COBRA Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds – $40.00
- I’m loving that this piece of tech was added to the Fall box. I’m looking forward to using these wireless earbuds while doing some cardio at the gym. The look of these earbuds is so sleek and chic, I love the clean color combination of white and rose gold. For convenience and comfort, the earbuds include a neck strap and onboard controls.
Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser – Olive Leaf & Plantago Extract – $49.00
- The first skincare product I received is a cream cleanser, I’ve tried oil cleanser, stick cleansers, and foaming cleansers, but this will be my first time testing out a cream cleanser. The formula was created to cleanse and nourish your skin, giving it a healthy, radiant glow.
GLAMGLOW BUBBLESHEET OXYGENATING DEEP CLEANSE MASK (2 PACK) – $18.00
- GLAMGLOW is the leader of the pack when it comes to masks. They’re quite pricey, but they’re worth every shiny penny. I have yet to try out sheet masks from GLAMGLOW and am ecstatic to give these BUBBLESHEET masks a whirl. The 3-D microbubbles that this mask creates on your skin detoxify and invigorate your skin, giving you a glowing, purified complexion. Between these and the Grown Alchemist Hydra-Restore Cream Cleanser, my skin is going to be looking good this Fall.
touch in SOL Metallist Liquid Foil Lipstick in Penny – $25.00
- touch in SOL is a brand that I’ve had my eye on. I was thrilled to see that this lipstick duo was included in this season’s box so that I could try not one, but two of their shades of Metallist Liquid Foil Lipsticks. Being a Select Member, I was able to choose what shades of this product I received. I chose Penny because it’s a great combo of colors for Fall. One side of this lipstick is a metallic liquid and the other is a glittering gloss.
beautyblender – $20.00
- beautyblenders always come in handy and being $20 each, they’re a welcome addition to any subscription box that I receive. I use beautyblenders and other similar makeup sponges on a daily basis, nothing blends better. I received the beautyblender in hot pink, besides this signature beautyblender color, the makeup blender is available in 6 additional colors.
Simply Whimsical Set of 2 Tea Towels – $14.99
- Simply Whimsical makes adorable Tea Towels, Aprons, Dish Towels, Glamorous Gloves and more. While I prefer the colorful patterns and illustrations on Simply Whimsical’s site, I see why fabfitfun included one of their more subdued designs. The modern look of these patterned gray tea towels would compliment any trendy kitchen.
SKIN&CO Roma & Blue in Capri Shower Gel – $22.00
- Part of SKIN&CO’s Italian collection, this shower gel is inspired by Lemon Farmers in Capri, Italy. With notes of Alpine Rose, Sage, Wild Basil, and Autumn Blossom, this shower gel will be a refreshing addition to my collection of bath and body products.
See everything that I received and get my first impressions of each of these products in my unboxing video – the comment section of this video includes coupons for fabfitfun, LUNA Bar, and Grown Alchemist.
If you’d like to get a fabfitfun Fall 2018 box before it sells out, click here. Use code NEW10 and get $10 off your first box!