The compact, reusable Walmart Beauty Box is full of travel size samples of the best selling beauty products at Walmart and on Walmart.com. Products included in your personalized beauty box are selected based on the brief Beauty Profile that you will fill out when you sign up. Once you’ve signed up, you can edit this Beauty Profile anytime on your My Subscriptions page. The Beauty Profile asks about things like your skincare concerns, the texture of your hair, your style, and what types of products you’re interested in. The Summer 2018 beauty box has arrived on my doorstep containing 2 full size products and several samples from Garnier, let’s chat about what I received.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Free + $5.00 for shipping and handling.
Boxes ship out each season: Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring. Currently, the Summer 2018 box is available.
If you want to cancel your box after subscribing, you can easily do so by accessing your account on the Walmart Beauty Box site. Once you’re logged in, click My Subscriptions and cancel your box or edit your Beauty Profile to get a selection of products better suited for you.
My Summer 2018 Walmart Beauty Box
- Village Naturals Therapy Aches + Pains Cold & Allergy Relief Concentrated Mineral Bath Soak
- Garnier SkinActive Soothing 3-in-1 Moisturizer Day/Night Mask
- Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + papaya extract
- Garnier Whole Blends Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner – Oat Delicacy
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost 100% Hydrogel Mask
- Kleenex Gentle Clean Wet Wipes
Village Naturals Therapy Aches + Pains Cold & Allergy Relief Concentrated Mineral Bath Soak
- I’m not looking forward to needing this product, but it does sound like it will be very soothing whenever I do. This therapeutic blend of Epsom Salt, Menthol, and Lemon awakens the senses, rejuvenates, and provides relief. This bath soak can assuage the misery of a cold even on the go. Take it with you when you travel this holiday season to help you relax and restore when you’re feeling a little under the weather.
Garnier SkinActive Soothing 3-in-1 Moisturizer Day/Night Mask
- I’m impressed with this moisturizing mask, it’s made with 96% naturally derived ingredients. This soothing mask will intensely nourish your skin in just 10 minutes. It can be used day or night, but I’d recommend relaxing with it at night. It includes rose water and excludes mineral oil, parabens, silicones, and dyes.
Full Size Cost: $9.96
Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + papaya extract
- This product is even better than the last, it is made with 98% naturally derived ingredients. The formula is vegan and 94% biodegradable. It is made sans silicones, parabens, and artificial colorants. To use this mask, apply it onto wet hair after shampooing and let it work its magic for 1 minute before rinsing. Although this is a 1 minute mask, it can also be used as a regular conditioner or leave-in conditioner. To use as a leave-in conditioner, apply a small amount to damp hair.
Full Size Cost: $2.97
Garnier Whole Blends Gentle Shampoo and Conditioner – Oat Delicacy
- Whole blends shampoos and conditions are made with oat milk and rice cream extracts. These ingredients give the shampoo and conditioner a very pleasant powdery scent. As an added bonus, they’re paraben-free.
- This is the second time I’ve received foil packet samples of this shampoo and conditioner. I don’t mind the duplicate because I liked these products, they’re nourishing and they smell wonderful. I do like receiving products I’ve never tried before, but I’d rather get something I like for a second time than something I end up disliking.
Full Size Cost: Shampoo $3.47, Conditioner $3.47
Neutrogena Hydro Boost 100% Hydrogel Mask
- This new product from Neutrogena is made with hyaluronic acid to instantly quench dry skin, leaving it smooth and supple. It is non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) and gentle. The hydrogel material that this sheet mask is made of contours to your skin providing optimal absorption. This should be used after cleansing, before applying a serum. To maximize results, leave it on for 15 to 30 minutes. After removing the mask, there is no need to rinse, you can simply massage the remaining product into your skin.
Kleenex Gentle Clean Wet Wipes
- The Kleenex Gentle Clean Wet Wipes are effective, yet suitable for daily use. These wet wipes are made without alcohol, parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. They are hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested. Some wipes may leave residue, but thanks to these being formulated with 98% purified water, these do not. These are handy to have around the house, but I especially like having a pack in the car to quickly and conveniently clean up messes.
Cost of a 2 Pack: $4.98
For $5.00, this is a great collection of products to sample a first or second time. Receiving 2 full size products this season is especially great, I hope that I receive at least as many full size products in the Fall box. After going through my samples I plan on purchasing full size versions of the Village Naturals Therapy Aches + Pains Cold & Allergy Relief Concentrated Mineral Bath Soak, the Neutrogena Hydro Boost 100% Hydrogel Mask, and the Kleenex Gentle Clean Wet Wipes. As mentioned, since the wet wipes come in a 2 pack I’ll keep one in the kitchen and one in the car. As long as Walmart keeps sending me great products like these, I plan on continuing my subscription to this box.
What are you thoughts on Walmart’s Summer 2018 Beauty Box? Let me know in the Comment Here! section below.
ENTER the Amazing August Giveaway!