Not familiar with fabfitfun? No problem, today we’re talking fabfitfun subscription details and what I received in the Spring 2018 box. If you prefer unboxing videos, scroll down for mine! In my video, I discuss each product, what subscribing to fabfitfun entails and I try on a lip shade from the Ish Lip Statement Palette.
WHAT’S IN fabfitfun BOXES?
In fabfitfun boxes you’ll find a collection of $200+ worth of hand-picked wellness, beauty, fashion, and fitness products. Boxes are seasonal and items included reflect the current season. Each box is limited edition and they do sell out. If you see a box with products you must have, get it before it’s gone!
fabfitfun boxes do offer some flexibility, Seasonal Members usually have a couple of products that they can choose between before their box is shipped. For example, for the Spring 2018 box Seasonal Members could choose between a bracelet or earrings and body butter or lip masks. I went for the earrings and lip masks.
Purchasing an Annual Membership bumps you up to Select Member status. As a Select Member, you have the opportunity to select the colors of certain items that will be packed in your box. Select Members also get early access to seasonal Add-Ons and their boxes are shipped in the first shipping group. Immediately after you sign up for an Annual Membership, you get $20 in instant savings.
- $49.99 per box with Seasonal Membership
- $179.99 per year with Annual Membership
Shipping is a bit complicated when it comes to brand new memberships, you can get detailed information on that here. As of today, 3/30/2018, Spring 2018 boxes are sold out. If this post successfully convinces you to become a fabfitfun member, (wink wink lol) your Editor’s Box will ship within 10 business days of your billing day (as long as payment is successful).
For existing members, boxes ship in 3 waves as described on fabfitfun’s FAQ page:
Priority Shipping Group 1: All Select, Canadian, AK, HI, APO, PR members (regardless of Add-Ons)
Priority Shipping Group 2: Seasonal members with Add-Ons
Shipping Group 3: Seasonal Boxes with no Add-Ons will ship in the second wave after being billed. These boxes should ship within 10 business days of your Regular Billing Date.
*Shipping groups may overlap to achieve the highest possible shipping efficiencies.
**If your payment is declined, your order may face fulfillment delays of up to 30 days.
Cancellation must be completed before your next bill date to avoid being charged again. You can complete cancellation on your “My Subscription & Orders” page, just login to your fabfitfun account to access this page.
WHAT DID I GET?
Dove Exfoliating Body Polish – BONUS Sponsored Product
- Bonus Deluxe Sample – This body polish removes dry, dull skin, leaving your skin silky and smooth.
Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
- Retail Price $40.00 – This facial moisturizer is super lightweight and oil-free. It’s a bit of a multitasker, it minimizes the appearance of pores, smooths the skin’s texture, and soothes redness and irritation. This lotion is a great option for blemish-prone skin.
Physique 57 Massage Roller
- Retail Price $20.00 – This massage roller is amazing! It breaks up scar tissue, relieving achy, sore muscles in just 5-10 minutes.
Dermelect Cosmeceuticals Makeover Concealing Ridge Filler
- Retail Price $18.00 – Pamper your nails with this ridge filler by wearing it alone or under your current favorite nail polish shade. This concealing ridge filler treats your nails with protein, moisture, and vitamins. When worn alone, the ridge filler gives your nails a sheer, opalescent sheen.
Ettika Day Dreamer Tassel Earrings
- Retail Price $58.00 – These feather-light earrings are casual, yet statement making. They are crafted in LA, 18K gold-plated, and nickel-free. I think they look great with a t-shirt and jeans or a casual dress. See the dress I’m wearing with them in my video below.
KNC Beauty All Natural Collagen Infused Lip Mask – Set of 5
- Retail Price $24.99 – Infused with collagen, rose flower oil, cherry extract, and Vitamin E, these lip masks plump and hydrate your lips. I’ve used 2 so far and each time I use them my lips appear smoother after taking them off. They’re a bit awkward to use, but they’re worth the hassle.
Free People x Understated Leather Starry Eyed Travel Eye Mask
- Retail Price $40.00 – I’ve been using this almost every night since I received it, the cooling pack inside the vegan leather eye mask is so soothing. This eye mask is very well made and I adore its metallic star patchwork.
Rachel Pally Reversible Clutch
- Retail Price $60.00 – This clutch is exceptionally made and is actually 2 clutches in one. Fold it to show off the print or reverse the fold so that the solid color is on the outside, leaving the print to be a bold accent. The inside of the clutch features a patterned divider, a feature not many clutches offer.
Anderson Lilley Sunset Collection Candle
- Retail Price $45.00 – I received this candle in Fresh Linen and like the other 2 scents randomly sent out in each box, it is housed in a chic copper candle holder. This candle is hand-poured and made from a coconut wax blend. The lead-free wick delivers an even, clean burning fragrance.
ISH Lip Statement Palette
- Retail Price $42.00 – Each of the 11 intensely pigmented shades in this palette are wearable and gorgeous! The colors go on very smooth, completely covering your lips with color after just one coat. The formula has several desired ingredients, like rose extract, jojoba oil, shea butter, olive oil, and aloe vera.
Total Value of my fabfitfun Spring 2018 Box: $347.99
See everything I received and get my first impressions of each of these products in my latest YouTube video!
Just so you know: I may get a commission if you purchase any products after clicking the links in this post. Using my links to shop is a great way to support my blog at no extra cost to you!
You can subscribe to fabfitfun here.
Which of these products would you be most excited to receive? Share Your Thoughts below! 🙂
Before you go, please give this post a Like and Subscribe to my Blog!
Have a beautiful day!