Along with your glam bag and products, you’ll also receive an insert with a mini description of the current month’s theme. I’d love to receive a product info. card describing the products and how to use them, but I can see how that would be difficult. The bags vary so much, there would have to be one pamphlet including information on every single product you could have possibly received. That would lead to a lot of irrelevant product info. and wasted paper.
The February bag is much easier on the eyes than January’s. The bag has a blush pink color and the top is lined with black lace. The zipper pull is a black rubber disc with ipsy written in blush pink on it.
My ipsy February 2018 Glam Bag included:
Liquid Lipstick in ipsy Unzipped
- I am LOVING this liquid lipstick, it feels incredibly natural on my lips. The color is also very wearable, it’s ideal for everyday makeup looks and evening makeup looks where you play up your eyes. I’m seriously so impressed with this liquid lipstick.
Lychee + Gold
- This gorgeous blush is made to be flattering on on all skin tones and is 99% natural. It’s blendable, buildable, and hydrating. With lychee and chamomile extracts this blush gives a subtle, glowy flush of color. The color is peachy, rose gold with imperceptible flecks of gold shimmer.
Perfecting Primer Facial Mask
- This 5 minute mask is the ultimate primer. This mask promises to even out your skin tone, minimize the look of your pores, and improve your skin’s texture creating the perfect canvas for makeup application. This mask is made with tea tree oil, rosehip extract, and vitamin C.
Loose Eyeshadow in Foiled Again
- This cruelty free metallic loose powder can be used wet or dry. When it’s used dry, it gives a subtle shimmer, when it is used wet it creates an extra dramatic look.
Bye Bye Under Eye™ in Light, Medium Tan, or Warm Deep
- Where do I begin? This product makes such hefty and appealing claims, yet these claims are not fulfilled. Let’s start with “Won’t Crease or Crack!” It creased about 5 minutes after I put it on. The coverage was full, with 2 layers of product, but it was so shiny. Shine is NOT what I want when trying to cover discoloration and my dark under eye circles.
Bottom Line: Except for the it Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye concealer, my products this month were great! The OFRA Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in ipsy Unzipped is easily my favorite product this month. I’m sticking with ipsy for now, they’re doing great this year!
What is your favorite beauty subscription box? Please let me know in the comments below, I’m always looking for new ones to try!
Would you like to see my unboxing video and try-on? Here it is! Just click play and be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!