The Julep March 2018 theme is Press Forward. I received my Julep Maven beauty subscription box early in the month, as always. Julep is consistently the first subscription box that I receive each month. It is packaged in a compact box with purple Julep lettering and some fun striping on the top and bottom of the box. Inside, we have minimal packing paper, an info. card, and the products. This month gold shamrock nail decals were included in each box as a fun bonus to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
The included info. card talks about each of the 2 brand new pressed serums Julep released this month. One for mornings and one for evenings. On the back of this month’s insert, there is a coupon code for 30% Off your next Julep.com purchase. As shown in the photo above, use code: MARCH30 to take advantage of this discount.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Every month Julep releases a brand new collection of products. This monthly collection of products includes beauty products and brand new nail polish colors, including some that may be limited edition. Recipients can choose exactly what they receive each month on Julep’s website between the 20th and 24th of the month. Otherwise, they can let Julep decide based on their Beauty Bio answers. The Julep Box contains $40+ worth of products.
Julep offers 2 levels of boxes: the My Maven Beauty Box (which this post focuses on) and the Maven Luxe Box.
- The My Maven Beauty Box contains $40+ worth of products for $24.99/month or $19.99/month with a 3-month prepaid subscription.
- The Maven Luxe Box contains $60+ worth of products for $39.99/month or $34.99/month with a 3-month prepaid subscription.
Boxes ship out every month starting on the 27th, they continue shipping for the next couple of weeks. It takes boxes 7-10 days to arrive.
You can easily cancel by calling or e-mailing Julep, specifics are on their FAQ page. Besides cancelling, you have the option to skip a month. This can be done by logging into your account between the 20th and 24th and selecting “Edit My Box.” Next select “Edit Your Details,” then select the option “Skip this month.”
WHAT DID I GET?
This month I chose to receive:
- Dream Big Nightly Renewal Pressed Serum with BHA
$36.00$28.80 for Mavens (Subscribers)
- This skin care stick is both a serum and a moisturizer, combining 2 of your evening skin care steps into 1. Ingredients like Salicylic Acid (a BHA), Jeju Blossom Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Cermacides work together to hydrate while gently exfoliating your skin, leaving you with smoother skin when you wake up in the morning.
- Length Matters Buildable Lengthening Mascara
$20.00$16.00 for Mavens
- This mascara works surprisingly well. It’s really lengthening and doesn’t clump at all. It even adds a touch of volume. The wand of this mascara has a micro-bristle brush the coats each and every lash. I’ve found that wearing this mascara opens my eyes up giving me a wonderful, wide-eyed look.
- Gold Shamrock Nail Decals BONUS Item!
- I love that Julep has started throwing little gifts into their boxes, I hope that they continue with this trend. This month Julep added a sheet of gold shamrock nail decals into the box.
BTW, Spring nail polishes are currently on sale for $5, you can shop the sale shades here:
Just so you know: I may get a commission if you purchase any products after clicking the links in this post. Using my links to shop is a great way to support my blog!
UPDATE: My unboxing video has been uploaded to YouTube, check it out here!
What’s your favorite Julep product? Please share in the comments below, keep scrolling, you’ll find them! 🙂
Before you go, please give this post a Like and Subscribe to my Blog!
Have a beautiful day!