Julep’s February 2018 collection is all about “the awe of attraction.”Â I received my box on the 5th of the month, Julep is always the first subscription box I receive every month. It is packaged in a compact box with purple Julep lettering and some fun striping on the top and bottom of the box.Â Inside, we have minimal packing paper, an info. card, and the products.Â This month a Gold Chocolate Hearts ingredient card was also included, that means that this monthâ€™s box includes chocolate!
The info. card this month talks about how the So Awake Depuffing Eye Cream perks up the look of your eyes with its hard-working blend of ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate, Turmeric Root Extract, Jeju Bamboo Grass + Jeju Blossom Extract, and Caffeine.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
Every month Julep releases a brand newÂ collectionÂ of products. This monthly collection of products includes beauty products and brand new nail polish colors, including some that may be limited edition. Recipients can choose exactly what they receive each month on Julepâ€™s website between the 20th and 24th of the month. Otherwise, they can let Julep decide based on their Beauty Bio answers.Â The Julep Box contains $40+ worth of products.
Julep offers 2 levels of boxes: the My Maven Beauty Box (which this post focuses on) and the Maven Luxe Box.
- The My Maven Beauty Box contains $40+ worth of products for $24.99/month or $19.99/month with a 3-month prepaid subscription.
- The Maven Luxe Box contains $60+ worth of products for $39.99/month or $34.99/month with a 3-month prepaid subscription.
Boxes ship out every month starting on the 27th, they continue shipping for the next couple of weeks. It takes boxes 7-10 days to arrive.
You can easily cancel by calling or e-mailing Julep, specifics are on their FAQ page. Besides cancelling, you have the option to skip a month. This can be done by logging into your account between the 20th and 24th and selecting â€œEdit My Box.â€ Next select â€œEdit Your Details,â€ then select the option â€œSkip this month.â€
WHAT DID I GET?
This month I chose to receive:
- So AwakeÂ Depuffing Gel Eye CreamÂ
$38.00$30.40 for Mavens (Subscribers)
- The Caffeine and Turmeric Root Extract in this work together to depuff and reduce dark circles, while the Hyaluronic Acid hydrates. This is boxed in a pearlized box with a lavender interior. The eye cream comes in a tube that has a soft silicone tip which is meant to mimic your ring finger. To apply this eye cream, dot a small amount under each eye and then blend it in with your ring finger.
- Eyeshadow BrushÂ
$18.00$14.40Â for Mavens
- This brush comes in two clear plastic sleeves. Julepâ€™s brushes are really well made and the bristles are very soft. This brush has a dome shape and works with cream or powder eyeshadow.
- Clean Slate Polish Corrector Pen
$10.00$8.00 for Mavens
- This is packaged in a shiny white and purple box. One side of the pen has the remover-tip and the other side has 3 refill tips.Â Iâ€™m really looking forward to seeing how well this works!
- Wait, isnâ€™t there supposed to be chocolate in here . . . My chocolate was no where to be found! Even though my chocolate was forgotten, Iâ€™m still a big fan of Julep. They consistently reveal brand new, high quality products every month and they messaged me and promised to send me something special in its place!
Ready for my unboxing video and first impressions? Here you go!
BTW, a Free Polish Coupon Code is revealed at around 1:14!
If you enjoy unboxing videos, please check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
- For more information on Julep, clickÂ here.
- To Subscribe to the Julep Beauty Box, clickÂ here.
- BTW,Â a gift with purchase (GWP) is available to new subscribers until 3/03/18: Korean Skincare GWP â€“ FREE skin and nail care gift when you join Julep Beauty Box: Click hereÂ or on the banner below to get it!
Â Just so you know: I may get a commission if you purchase any products after clicking the links in this post. Using my links to shop is a great way to support my blog!
Have you tried any Julep products? Please let me know what your favorites are in the comments!
Before you go, be sure to give this post a Like andÂ SubscribeÂ to my Blog!
Have a beautiful day!