After attending a Beauty Influencer event at Memebox HQ right here in San Francisco, I was sent home with a glorious goodie bag! Let’s unbox and review the original member of the Memebox I Dew Care Kitten Dynasty, Disco Kitten, and the brand new K-Beauty peel-off masks Space Kitten and Sugar Kitten.
This post may contain affiliate links.
These three peel-off masks are simply packaged in small boxes. Each box captures the essence of the K-Beauty mask inside.
Inside each box are the product jars and an insert to place on top of the jars, along with the lids, to prevent the masks from drying out.
Disco Kitten and Sugar Kitten have a very similar consistency, they are thick, but easy to apply without making much of a mess.
Space Kitten is very gooey and a little bit stringy, but it’s still pretty easy to apply. This is especially true when using a silicone brush to put it on.
INGREDIENTS & CLAIMS
- Disco Kitten is an illuminating diamond peel-off mask. Naturally, diamonds go hand-in-hand with pearls. In addition to diamond powder, which boosts elasticity and removes impurities, this mask contains pearl powder. Pearl powder gently exfoliates and leaves your skin looking brighter. Other ingredients, like Rice Bran Extract, Oat and a White complex of Lily, Jasmine, Orange Flower, Elder Flower, and Magnolia promise to soften the skin, keep it healthy, and even out your its tone.
- Sugar Kitten is a hydrating holographic peel-off mask. It’s infused with ruby and pearl powder. The mask starts off a shining emerald and changes to a holographic pink as it dries. This has a gorgeous rose scent due to its rose water. The rose water and hyaluronic acid work to hydrate your skin and calm it, giving it a glowing, post-facial glow.
- Space Kitten is a sapphire, diamond, and charcoal powder mask. We know that the diamond is in there to brighten your skin, the Sapphire also brightens as well as exfoliates. The charcoal in the mask absorbs sebum and impurities, making this mask ideal for your T-zone. As if these 3 ingredients weren’t enough, this mask also contains Volcanic Ash. Volcanic Ash, like Charcoal, absorbs sebum, but it also cleanses pores.
HOW TO USE THE MEMEBOX I DEW CARE PEEL-OFF MASKS
Utilizing the Memebox I Dew Care Silicone Brush when applying these masks will make application a breeze. At first I thought I would use the silicone brush and then my fingers to smooth on the mask, but after getting started with the brush I stuck with it.
Before applying any or all of the masks, cleanse and dry your skin. Use the silicone brush or your fingers to smooth on an even layer of the mask(s). Apply the mask(s) generously, but not too thick. Then, sit back and relax for 20-30 minutes (maybe check out some of my YouTube videos). Once completely dry, begin peeling off your mask at the outer edges, working your way inwards.
These masks can be used 2-3 times a week in the morning or evening.
If you’d really love to embody the mood and aesthetic of these K-Beauty masks, I recommend putting on an I Dew Care Cat Headband when applying your masks. Meow!
COST & WHERE TO PURCHASE
Each of the three masks costs $23.00. They can be purchased online here.
- Already having its own cult following, it’s safe to say that Disco Kitten was the perfect place to start when experimenting with the Kitten Dynasty. It has a soft floral scent, and like all three masks, looks lovely when you’re wearing it. The pearly white color turning to a brilliant chrome as it dries and the ease of peeling this mask off make it a winner. My skin felt refreshed and had a subtle glow after utilizing this mask.
- This masks is my favorite of the bunch. I love the pastel yet holographic emerald color that it has that slowly shifts to pink as it dries. This has the pleasurable scent of a bouquet of roses and, like Disco Kitten, is easy to peel off. My skin felt hydrated and soft after using this mask. It also looked brighter.
- Space Kitten does a great job of cleansing pores and absorbing sebum, but DO NOT use it anywhere other than your nose. This mask is painful to peel off if used on your cheeks, chin, or forehead. It also left my cheeks red and a bit irritated, the irritation subsided fairly quickly, but the redness stuck around for several hours on my cheeks after using this mask. Other than that, this too has an enjoyable floral scent and it’s the most spectacular of the trio. I love the galactic look of it with its black base and sapphire and silver specks of shimmer.
- The Disco Kitten and Sugar Kitten peel-off masks are absolutely BABB (Bay Area Beauty Blogger) approved! Space Kitten is too, as long as it is used on your nose only.
- These masks have lovely floral scents, they work well, and each one has it’s own eye-catching ethereal look. Love, love, love!
TIME FOR MY REVIEW VIDEO!
Have you tried any of the Memebox I Dew Care Kitten Dynasty peel-off masks?
Become a Patron!
- 7 Foods to Eat For Healthy Hair
- 3 Easy Ways To Make Your Morning More Sustainable
- Museum of 3D Illusions San Francisco
- 4 Wellness Habits That Can Help You Live Your Best Life
- Ways to Balance Holidays and Healthy Eating ideas