SnackNation was kind enough to send me the sample box I received free of charge. On top of that, they’d like to send a free sample box to one of you too! Giveaway details will be at the end of the post.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
SnackNation delivers healthy snacks to your home or office once a month. You can also shop snacks individually on their site. Instead of unhealthy snacks, like Doritos or candy, SnackNation takes the hassel out of finding good-for-you treats. Snacks that you’ll find in this subscription box are natural. The brands that SnackNation chooses to include in its boxes are emerging brands that create non-GMO, small batch snacks. Ingredients that are used are locally sourced and organic, when possible.
In addition to helping out the little guy (small businesses), SnackNation donates one meal for every order shipped to Feeding America, a U.S. Hunger Relief Organization.
SnackNation offers several different delivery options. For home delivery, there are 2 box options:
- Best In Class (15 Snacks) – $24.99
- Best In Class (6 Snacks) – $9.99
For office delivery, there are 4 box options:
- Large Office Box (150 Snacks) – Monthly Subscription – $249.99
- Large Office Box (150 Snacks) – One Time Delivery – $299.99
- Medium Office Box (50 Snacks) – $89.99
- Small Office Box (25 Snacks) – $24.99
Every order and subscription costing $30.00 or more ships for free. Any order $29.99 or under has a flat rate shipping fee of $6.99.
Cancellation can be completed through the member portal or by e-mailing email@example.com.
WHAT DID I GET?
In my sample box, I received 15 snacks.
- Halfpops Black Truffle & Sea Salt Crunchy Popcorn
- Rosted Actually Spicy Crunchy Lentils
- Coco Yummys Coconut Bites with Dulce de Leche
- Wonderful Roasted & Salted Pistachios
- Janis & Melanie Soft Baked Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- Quinn Pretzels Touch of Honey
- Little Secrets Toasted Coconut Candies
- St Michel Madeleine Sponge Cake
- Poppies Macaroon (My favorite snack in the box!)
- Bobo’s Original Bites
- JOJO’S Original Chocolate Bark
- Balance Bar Protein Bar Cookie Dough
- SHEFFA Mint Chocolate Granola Bar
- MadeGood Chocolate Chip Granola Bar
- RXBAR Protein Bar
There was a great variety of flavors among the snacks. There were spicy, sweet, and salty options. There were also varied textures available, like crunchy, soft, or crisp. There seemed to be something to satisfy any craving.
Overall, I thought this snack box was great. While I didn’t love every flavor, I thought a majority of the snacks were delicious. The ingredients used, brands used, and meals donated with every shipped order make this a snack box I’m happy I had the opportunity to share with you.
Entering the Giveaway is simple. Leave a comment below to let me know you’d love to receive a FREE sample box from SnackNation and you’re in! I will randomly select a winner 1 week from today.
Rules & Information: Please leave your comment to enter by 11:59PM PST on January 30, 2018. You can comment multiple times for multiple entries. Please limit commenting to once per day. This contest is open to US residents only, please have a valid US address that your sample snack box can be sent to, if you win. I will notify the winner through a reply to their entry comment. The winner will be asked to provide their address via e-mail once they’ve been notified. The winner must reply to accept the prize within 48 hours of the reply comment being published. After 48 hours, if no response is received, a new winner will be selected, and so on until the prize has been accepted.
Before you go, be sure to give this post a Like and Subscribe to my Blog!
Have a beautiful day!
My Latest YouTube Video: