Who can resist all of the fabulous makeup and beauty related gift sets right now?? Not me! Running into Ulta to check some out, I came across the Tarte Lash Flash Eye Set. It was in my hand, paid for, and out the door in no time! Merry Christmas to me! This set includes 4 Tarte eye products, one is double-sided, for only $22.00.
This set includes:
- Tarteist PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes in Goddess
- Tarteist PRO Lash Adhesive in Black
- Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara
- Tarteist PRO Glitter Liner in White Gold
Take a look at the look I created with this set and my step-by-step guide on how to re-create it!
1.) To start this look off, I applied my favorite full coverage foundation. I used my fingers to apply the foundation and I blended it in with a beautyblender.
2.) To neutralize redness, undereye circles, and blemishes I applied a full coverage concealer under my eyes and any where else it was needed. I used the applicator my concealer came with to apply the concealer and then I blended it in with a beautyblender.
3.) To set my concealer in place, I dusted on a translucent setting powder. To set the look overall, I brushed a powder foundation on with a powder brush.
4.) Next, I applied my eye makeup. I started by pressing a golden shade of eyeshadow onto my eyelids with an eyeshadow brush.
5.) I used a pearly white eyeshadow on my brow bone, all the way up to my eyebrow using a larger eyeshadow brush. I used this shade along my lower lash line too, applying it with an angle brush.
6.) Between these two shades, I blended a very light bronze into my crease. I used an eyeshadow brush and then a blending brush to achieve the look I was going for.
7.) To begin lining my eyes, I lined my waterline/lower lash line with a black pencil eyeliner.
8.) I lined my upper lash line and created a subtle wing with a solid white gold liquid eyeliner. Once this dried, I topped it off with a white gold glitter eyeliner. I used the brush applicators these came with to apply them.
9.) To finish my festive eye look, I applied a pair of faux lashes, using the black eye lash glue the Tarte set came with.
10.) Next, I filled in my brows. I used a pigmented powder to shade my brows and fill in sparse areas. I locked the look in place with a pigmented brow wax. I used the brushes my brow kit came with.
11.) We’re almost done!! Adding some color to my cheeks, I brushed on a rose-colored blush with a blush brush.
12.) I gave myself a little glow by brushing a highlighter onto the tops of my cheek bones. I used a small powder brush for this.
13.) I then painted my lips with a light and shiny lip paint, utilizing the applicator it came with.
14.) To set everything in place, I spritzed on a setting spray, then the look was complete!
A Complete List of the Products I Used to Create This Look
- Foundation: Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation
- Concealer: Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème
- Setting Powder: Kat Von D Lock-It Setting Powder
- Powder Foundation: Antonym Cosmetics Certified Organic Baked Foundation
- Eyeshadow: bh Cosmetics Take Me Back to Brazil Palette
- Eye Liner: Pixi Endless Silky Eyeliner
- Eye Liner: Tarte Limited Edition Tarteist PRO Glitter Liner
- Lashes: Tarte Cosmetics Limited-Edition Lash Flash Eye Set
- Brows: e.l.f. Cosmetics Eyebrow Kit
- Blush: Kat Von D Lolita Eyeshadow
- Highlighter: Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit
- Lip Gloss: Tarte Cosmetics Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint
- Setting Spray: Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist
Just so you know: I may get a commission if you purchase any products after clicking the links in this post. Using my links to shop is a great way to support my blog!
What are your thoughts on this look? Please leave a comment and let me know!
Also, before you go, be sure to give this post a Like and Subscribe to my Blog!
Have a glamorous day!