‘Tis the season for gifting and Julep has given 2 gifts in their December 2017 Subscription Box. The holiday presents I received from Julep this month were 2 full size nail polishes! I’ll share some info. on these, the other products I received in this month’s box, info. on the Julep subscription, and my unboxing video below! Keep reading and watching to learn all about the Julep December 2017 Subscription Box.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX? (lol If you yelled that in your head à la Brad Pitt in Seven.)
Every month Julep releases a brand new collection of products. This monthly collection of products includes beauty products and brand new nail polish colors, including some that may be limited edition. Recipients can choose exactly what they receive each month on Julep’s website between the 20th and 24th of the month. Otherwise, they can let Julep decide based on their Beauty Bio answers. The Julep Box contains $40+ worth of products.
Julep offers 2 levels of boxes: the My Maven Beauty Box (which this post focuses on) and the Maven Luxe Box.
- The My Maven Beauty Box contains $40+ worth of products for $24.99/month or $19.99/month with a 3-month prepaid subscription.
- The Maven Luxe Box contains $60+ worth of products for $39.99/month or $34.99/month with a 3-month prepaid subscription.
Boxes ship out every month starting on the 27th, they continue shipping for the next couple of weeks. It takes boxes 7-10 days to arrive. I receive my boxes very early in the month, around the 5th.
You can easily cancel by calling or e-mailing Julep, specifics are on their FAQ page. Besides cancelling, you have the option to skip a month. This can be done by logging into your account between the 20th and 24th and selecting “Edit My Box.” Next select “Edit Your Details,” then select the option “Skip this month.”
WHAT DID I GET?
This month I chose to receive:
- It’s Whipped Matte Lip Mousse in Pout
$20.00$16.00 for Mavens (Subscribers)
- This Matte Lip Mousse is available in 19 shades, 5 brand new shades were released as part of December’s collection.
- When Pencil Met Gel Long-Lasting Eyeliner in Fig Shimmer
$16.00$12.80 for Mavens
- This Long-Lasting Eyeliner is available in 21 Shades, including deep blacks and browns and bright and shimmering teals and blues. There are so many gorgeous colors!
- Eyeshadow 101 Crème-to-Powder Eyeshadow Stick in Slate Shimmer
$18.00$14.40 for Mavens
- I picked a good one, it’s currently sold out! No worries though, this Eyeshadow Stick is available in 20 shades total. So far I’ve collected only two, this and Orchid Shimmer, but I’ll continue to collect more since they are so easy to use.
With my Jules (reward points) I added:
- Don’t Leave Your Brows at Home in Rich Brown
$24.00 $18.00 SpecialI got it with Jules!
- This product combines an angled brush and brow powder. The brow powder comes in 4 shades total, 3 browns and 1 taupe.
As gifts, I received:
- Marianne – Wonder Maven and Nadine – Boho Glam Both are
$14.00$11.20 for Mavens
- Like all Julep nail polishes, these colors are fast-drying, 5-free, and vegan-friendly.
Ready for my unboxing video? Here you go!
If you enjoy unboxing videos, please subscribe to my YouTube channel, like this video, and leave a comment letting me know you liked it!
Just so you know: I may get a commission if you purchase any products after clicking the links in this post. Using my links to shop is a great way to support my blog!
Have you tried any Julep products? Please let me know in the comments!
Before you go, be sure to give this post a Like and Subscribe to my Blog!
Have a beautiful day!