Just like this makeup look, this post is quick! Getting ready in the morning using 100% Cruelty Free cosmetics is easier than you may think. I’ve been slowly rotating out my non-Cruelty Free makeup products all year and am proud to say that I’m down to just a few products that aren’t animal friendly. Along with researching Cruelty Free products, I’ve discovered a lot of natural, vegan, and organic products. These good-for-you products are exactly what this quick and easy everyday makeup look highlights.
I’ll start by showing you my step-by-step tutorial on how to create this look, then I’ll provide you with a full list of the products used. Each Natural, Vegan, and/or Organic product will be labeled. You already know that they’re all Cruelty Free, so no need to notate that!
Quick and Easy Step-by-Step Makeup Tutorial
- Apply a tinted BB Cream.
- Brush on your foundation.
- Cover under eye circles and blemishes with concealer.
- Swipe a deep purple eyeshadow onto your eyelids and lightly line the bottom outside corners of your eyes with the same deep purple color.
- Fill in your eye brows.
- Brush mascara on to your upper and lower lashes.
- Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Swipe on a mauve-rose lip balm.
- Spritz on a setting spray to lock in the look.
Watch this video to see exactly how I created this look!
The Products I Used to Create This Look
- The Body ShopÂ All-in-One BB Cream
- Antonym CosmeticsÂ Certified Organic Baked Foundation in Medium Beige
- Organic, Natural, Vegan
- Julep Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 Skin Perfector
- PeriPeraÂ InkÂ Brow
- JulepÂ Eyeshadow 101 CrÃ¨me to Powder Eyeshadow Stick in Orchid Shimmer
- theBalm Mad Lash Mascara
- HAN Skin Care CosmeticsÂ Cheek & Lip Tint in Rose Berry
- Natural, Uses Some Certified Organic Ingredients
- Used on my cheeks and lips.
- e.l.f. CosmeticsÂ Makeup Mist & Set
What do you think of this Quick and Easy Everyday Makeup Routine? Scroll down and let me know in the comments!
Also, please Like this post and Subscribe to my Blog before you go!