Today’s Halloween makeup look is inspired by Kat Von D’s Saint and Sinner perfumes. This post is not sponsored, that’s just where I got the idea! The Saint side of my face may look familiar, it’s from the Unicorn Makeup Look that I created last week. Instead of completing this look over my entire face this time, I went rogue!
Instead of pastel-colored highlighters, I used smokey grays and black shades. Instead of lavender and pale blue crystals, I chose gold. Take a look at this unique Halloween makeup look and read a bit about the differences between each side of my face.
- Saint Side: I added an ethereal glow with multiple shades of highlighter.
- Sinner Side: I used one highlighter with a pearly glow.
- Saint Side: I frosted my brow with an iridescent lip gloss.
- Sinner Side: I used a black eyeshadow to accentuate my brow.
- Saint Side: I used more pastel, opalescent highlighters to create my eye look. In addition to regular black mascara, I brushed the same iridescent lip gloss used on my brows over my lashes. I also created a wing with lavender and pale blue crystals.
- Sinner Side: I went smokey and used black and gunmetal eyeshadows. I highlighted the inner corner of my eye with a golden highlighter. I created a dramatic wing with black liquid eyeliner and adorned the outer corner of my eye with opaque gold crystals.
- Saint Side: I actually used that iridescent lip gloss on my lips this time!
- Sinner Side: I applied a blood-red lipstick and then encrusted my lips with large gold crystals.
I like how this look turned out, I’ve never seen anything like it before and being shocking on Halloween is one of the best things to be! As far as a costume to go with this look goes, you could channel Two-Face and split your look down the middle or you could combine different elements from each side. Maybe pair an LBD (Little Black Dress) with angel wings and a halo or black fishnets with a lovely white dress. Personally, I’d do the LBD with angel wings and a halo, but you could interpret this look however you’d like and make it completely your own!
Thank you SO much for checking this Halloween makeup look out!
Which side do you like best??
Bay Area Beauty Blogger