Following up my Fall Makeup Look 2017 – Day post, today I’ll be sharing a more dramatic, yet wearable and doable, fall makeup tutorial for night. Again, I used the Moschino x Sephora Shopping Bag Eyeshadow Palette. Since this palette is no longer available, I recommend checking out the Lime Crime Venus Palette as an alternative. It’s really similar and easier to work with.
Step One: Apply a light, bright, and shimmering shade to the center of each eyelid. Fade this out a bit to the inner and outer corners of your eyes.
Step Two: Shade the inner and outer corners of your eyes with a stone brown color that has a matte finish.
Step Three: Press a shimmering, chocolate brown into the inner corners of your eyes.
Step Four:Â Brush the light, shimmery shade you used in Step One along your lower lash line.
Complete Your Eye Look:
- Using a black liquid eyeliner, line your upper lash line and create a medium sized wing.
- Use a black pencil eyeliner to line the outer corners of your lower lash line only.
- Brush mascara onto all of your upper lashes. Brush a little more mascara onto your lower lashes, on the outer corners of your eyes only.
For the Full Fall Face in this Look:
- Apply a full coverage foundation.
- Dab a full coverage concealer below your eyes and on imperfections.
- Fill in your brows.
- This is the point at which your would complete the fall eye makeup tutorial described above!
- Apply a mauve blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- Swipe on a light brown, matte lipstick.
- Set the look with a setting spray.
The FULL List of Products Used in this Look (in the order that I used them):
- Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer CrÃ¨me
- Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift – Brow Pencil
- Moschino x Sephora Shopping Bag Eyeshadow Palette
- theBalm Schwing Liquid Eyeliner
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara
- Pixi Lash Line Ink – 12hr Waterproof Eyeliner
- Urban Decay ‘Naked Flushed’ Bronzer, Highlighter & Blush Palette
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick
- Kat Von D Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist
Just so you know: This post contains affiliate links and I may get a commission if you use them.Â Click here to get all the info.Â 🙂
What are your thoughts on this fall makeup tutorial? Let me know in the comments!
Thanks for liking, sharing, and reading! XOXOXO
Bay Area Beauty Blogger