Step One: As always, I created a clean slate by cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. Next, I applied SPF and a primer. To begin my makeup application, I applied color correcting concealer. I applied a yellow shade to cover the dark circles under my eyes, and then I applied a green shade to cover up redness on my cheeks and chin. I then applied my foundation.
Step Two: Next, I applied concealer. I patted this concealer under my eyes and on any other areas that needed it. I blended the concealer in using my beautyblender. I then filled in my eyebrows.
Step Three: Finally, it’s eyeliner time! To create this bold eyeliner makeup look I actually used a gray foil eyeshadow. I wet an angle brush and dipped it into my gray eyeshadow. I then lined my upper lash line. I also lined the outer corner of my waterline with a black pencil liner.
To easily create a wing, I put medical tape on the outer corners of my eyes. After lining my eyes with the eyeshadow, I peeled the tape off and was left with flawless bold winged eyeliner. Using medical tape may sound a little insane, but this beauty hack works!
Step Four: This step is pretty easy, apply mascara to your upper lashes. Also apply mascara to your lower lash line, but only where you’ve applied the black pencil liner.
Step Five: I next applied a warm berry blush with gold shimmer. I also added a tiny bit of highlighter along my cheek bones.
Step Six: To complete the look I applied my favorite deep red liquid lipstick. I also spritzed on a setting spray.
I’m loving the finished look, what are your thoughts on it?
A Complete List of the Products I Used to Create this Look
- e.l.f. Cosmetics Corrective Concealer Palette
- Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Foundation
- Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Concealer Crème
- Faint from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
- The Gunmetal Shade from the Club Tropicana – 28 Color Foil Eyeshadow Palette
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner in Blacquer
- Tart Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara
- NARS Blush in Goulue
- Benefit Watt’s Up Champagne Cream-To-Powder Highlighter
- Smashbox Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick in Miss Conduct
- Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist
Is this a bold eyeliner makeup look that you would wear?
Bay Area Beauty Blogger
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Using these affiliate links is a great way to purchase any products you need, or would like to try, while supporting my blog!