Today’s post features the makeup look that I rocked with the going out outfit that I posted this past Friday. For this look I used neutral colors. This look isn’t as dramatic as the makeup I did in my Makeup for an Evening Out post, it’s a little more of an enhanced natural look. This look would be easy to re-create, even for the makeup novice. Take a look at my makeup look below and then the list of products that I used to create this look.
The Products I used:
- Stowaway Creaseless Concealer
- Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua XL Waterproof Eye Pencil
- theBalm Schwing Liquid Eyeliner
- essence Rock ‘n’ Doll Mascara
- Eyeshadow is from the Lime Crime Venus Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil
- NARS Blush in Goulue
- Chanel Rouge Double IntensitÃ©
- Glow Cult Cosmetics Dew Me Primer and Finishing Spray in Rose Gold.
What is your go-to going out look, enhanced natural or dramatic?
For some makeup look tutorials, check out these posts:
Bay Area Beauty Blogger