Today’s Makeup Monday look is all about that glow. The key ingredient to this look is the Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up Cream-to-Powder Highlighter. This highlighter gives you a luminous look and is simple to work with. To enjoy its full effects, swipe the highlighter on and then use your favorite blending brush or use the attached blender to create a seamless and natural looking highlight. When going for a glowing look I recommend gliding a highlighter on your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, and your cupid’s bow. Highlighting products can be used solo or over your favorite foundation. The full list of products that I used to create this look are listed below.
The Products used in addition to Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up? Cream-to-Powder Highlighter:
- e.l.f. Corrective Concealer Palette
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation
- Stowaway Cosmetics Creaseless Concealer
- Billion Dollar Brows Brows On Point Micro Pencil
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in Deep Plum
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- theBalm Mad Lash Mascara
- NARS Blush in Goulue
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick
What’s your favorite highlighter?
For more makeup looks, take a look at these posts! 😉
Bay Area Beauty Blogger