Th Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up Cream-to-Powder Highlighter gives you a luminous look and is simple to work with. To enjoy its full effects, swipe the highlighter on and then use your favorite blending brush, or use the attached blender, to create a seamless and natural looking highlight.
When going for a glowing look I recommend gliding highlighter on your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, and your cupid’s bow. Highlighting products can be used solo or over your favorite foundation. The full list of products that I used to create this look are below.
The Products used in addition to Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up? Cream-to-Powder Highlighter:
- e.l.f. Corrective Concealer Palette
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation
- Stowaway Cosmetics Creaseless Concealer
- Billion Dollar Brows Brows On Point Micro Pencil
- Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in Deep Plum
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- theBalm Mad Lash Mascara
- NARS Blush in Goulue
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince Lipstick
What’s your favorite highlighter?
Bay Area Beauty Blogger
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Using these affiliate links is a great way to purchase any products you need, or would like to try, while supporting my blog!