Step-by-step photos on how to create this five minute makeup look for yourself are below, along with the list of products I used to create this look.
Prior to putting on your makeup, always cleanse and prep your skin. If you’re really in a pinch and need to choose between applying makeup and taking care of your skin, always take care of your skin! Anyways, cleanse, tone, moisturize, then apply a primer and you’re good to go.
Step One: Apply color correcting concealers wherever they’re needed. I apply a yellow color correcting concealer under my eyes to conceal dark circles and a green color correcting concealer on my cheeks, the sides of my nose, and my chin to conceal redness. Follow this up by applying your foundation.
Step Two: Apply concealer under your eyes and on any blemishes as needed. Then, fill in those brows! Brows frame your face, that’s why they’re so important.
Step Three: Line the bottom, outer corners of your eyes with black liner and apply your mascara.
Step Four: Apply a highlighter to the tops of your cheeks and the bridge of your nose, blending the highlighter up between your brows. Finish your look with a spritz of setting spray, a swipe of lip balm, and you’re all set!
This may seem like a lot of work, but it’s really quick and easy to do. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll be flying through this makeup routine and carrying on with the rest of your day in no time!
The Products I used:
- e.l.f. Corrective Concealer Palette – Get the details.
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation – Get the details.
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer – Get the details.
- Stowaway Cosmetics Creaseless Concealer – Get the details.
- Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit – Get the details.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner – Get the details.
- theBalm Mad Lash Mascara – Get the details.
- NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator – Get the details.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray – Get the details.
- Carmex Comfort Care Colloidal Oatmeal Lip Balm – Get the details.
What is your five minute makeup routine? Let me know in the comments!
Bay Area Beauty Blogger
Full Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Using these affiliate links is a great way to purchase any products you need, or would like to try, while supporting my blog!