With the change of the seasons, I like to change up my eye makeup a bit. For winter, I go a little darker with brown shadows. For Spring I like to brighten things up with pinks and corals on my eyes. In this makeup look I played with some deeper pinks from the Lime Crime Venus Palette. Take a look at the pictures immediately below and then check out the full list of products I used to create this Springtime makeup look.
The Products I used:
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- MAKE UP FOR EVER MAT VELVET+ Foundation
- Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit
- Japonesque Color Velvet Touch Blush
- NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner
- theBalm Schwing Liquid Eyeliner
- theBalm Mad Lash Mascara
- Creation, Divine, Aura, and Shell from the Lime Crime Venus Palette
- Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Natural Rose
- Glow Cult Cosmetics Dew Me Primer and Finishing Spray in Rose Gold
Do you change up your makeup to go with the change in seasons? Let me know in the comments below and check out these other makeup looks!
Bay Area Beauty Blogger