Sometimes I like to get a little fancy with my makeup, this look is a superb example of that. This makeup look is perfect for a date night or an evening out with friends. I took pictures of two versions of this look, one with lipstick, one without. Lipstick transforms the feel of the entire look. The first version, without lipstick, is more delicate. I achieved a softer look by leaving my lips completely nude. I applied a clear lip balm with some SPF to keep things moisturized and protected, but nothing else. To kick things up a notch, I added a deep red lip color. This second version, with lipstick, is striking and will look especially good in dim lighting. The shimmery brown eyeshadows and black winged eyeliner make this look optimal for an evening out with or without the lipstick.
The Products I used:
- Clinique Superbalanced Makeup
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Stowaway Creaseless Concealer
- Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand
- Tarte Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- theBalm Voyage Vol.2 Palette – Eyeshadow shades in Welcome, Bienvenue, Tervetuloa, and Välkommen.
- theBalm Mad Lash Mascara
- Ardell Eye Lashes
- NARS Blush in Goulue
- NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche in Nori – Second Look Only
Do you enjoy getting dolled up for a night out? Let me know! Thanks for reading and be sure to check out my next post:
e.l.f. Corrective Concealer Palette Review and Swatches.