Here is a look at my quick everyday makeup routine. If I hustle, I can get it done in under 5 minutes, but sometimes it takes a tad bit longer. On this particular day, I was able to get a full face of makeup done in under 10 minutes, just under 7 minutes to be exact! This makeup routine is not only fast, it is brush free! I’m not against brushes, sometimes it’s just easier, faster, and more convenient to work without them. You may recognize the pictures of this makeup look, this is the makeup routine I used in a previous post for a day of play with my little one. Click here to check that post out.
The Products I used:
- Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ Foundation
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer
- Stowaway Creaseless Concealer
- Skone Cosmetics Brow Wand
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Milani Lash Trifecta Lengthens + Curls + Separates
- Stowaway Cheek & Lip Rouge in Burnt Rose
- NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
- Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Natural Rose
- Farmacy Skin Dew
How much time do you spend on your makeup? Less, more, or about the same amount of time as this? Thanks for reading and be sure to check out my next post:
theBalm Voyage Vol.2 Review and Swatches.